2012年2月12日星期日

Ceramic Hair straightner?

Ladies do you know of any good really good ceramic hair straigtner?I am willing to pay the price if it's gonna do a great job and not damaged my hair.I want to stop blow-drying my hair entirely.I am hoping to find an iron where i can air dry my hair then straighten it with the iron and get beautiful results.I would prefer answers from ppl who had actually used a great iron.thank youCeramic Hair straightner?
Maxiglide or the Chi. Sign up for bed bath and beyond coupons and get it for 20% off either item. Bed Bath and Beyond also accpets expired and competetors coupons( linen n things)!Ceramic Hair straightner?
PRO FHI 1'; CERAMIC IONIC IRON. I have one and love it. They're alot cheaper now then when I got mine. Right now about $40-$50 on eBay. They are hard on your hair though. Have to keep the ends trimmed up.
i prefer a velvet one


but it is quite costly


my friend has one and it works BEAUTIFULLY


and doesnt damage hair at all.


if you finda velvet one i think you should choose that one
the sedu so to folica .com
I use a Chi. It works really well, even if you do not blow dry your hair.


The only problem I have with mine is it does not have an automatic turn off.
CHI it last me like 4 days and my hair is REALLY CURLY u wouldnt beleive it
Philips ceramic iron is great
I use a conair straightener - it was $25 at Target, and it's the only ceramic iron I've owned in 2 years, it's wonderful! I only have to run it over each section I want straightened once (and the easy dial on the side lets you control how hot you want it).





Good for you for putting down the blow dryer, a ceramic iron works so much better!
  • printer cartridge
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论