2012年2月12日星期日

How do I clean my ceramic hair straightner?

I have a ceramic hair straightner that I use all the time. Over time, there is this build up forming like brown tarry stuff on the ceramic plates and I dont know what to use to clean it all off. Plain damp cloth didnt work to get rid of it. I think its all the hair spray buildup on the plates. Does anyone know any store products or something at home I can use that really works to take off all the build up on the plates?How do I clean my ceramic hair straightner?
make a paste with baking soda %26amp; conditioner, rub it on then wipe it off (u need about a teaspoon of each)





this is also wonderful for getting hairspray out of your hair, for those times when you have a ton of it in there and you end up rinsing until you have a handful of hair pulled out from all of the washing... i don't know why, but baking soda dissolves hairspray into nothingHow do I clean my ceramic hair straightner?
i clean mine with a little washing up detergent, on paper towel or tissue, be careful as some ceramic straightners can scratch easily. also try if you can to reduce the amount of product you use in your hair, as this contributes to the grime and dirt build up on your straughtner


good luck
rubbing alcohol

没有评论:

发表评论