2012年2月14日星期二

Do you use a ceramic straighter to press and curl your hair?

Hey, my hair is naturally kinky(tightly-curled) a I wanted to straighten my hair. Does anybody use a ceramic straighter for their press and curl. Which one do you use?Do you use a ceramic straighter to press and curl your hair?
GHD's are the best, heat up in no time and can doo anything. If you want to straighten and curl get the new GHD styler coz it's designed to do both.Do you use a ceramic straighter to press and curl your hair?
I use a ceramic straghtner, but I only use it to straighten. It's a thick one so I can't curl it. I use Conair. It works pretty well. And it has a dial so you can set it on how hot you want it to be. (ex: 5/10/20/25/30)





GL~isa :(I)
No dear, we don't curl our hair with an ordinary ceramic straighter--we use a hot iron for that or a top of the line multipurpose one. But we can, however, use a normal cheap one to straighten our hair--it's efficient and less damaging.
Ceramic straighteners work great. Also I've used a glass straightener, which is suppose to be the best kind. I naturally have straight hair but I make them super sleek.





You can get CONAIR products.

没有评论:

发表评论