2012年2月12日星期日

I want to colour my hair. but not sur what colour yet! any women know any websites for ideas please?

go to makeoversolutions.com its great!I want to colour my hair. but not sur what colour yet! any women know any websites for ideas please?
i don't no eny gud websyts but i hav had mine dun and it is now blonde and brown. its nice and not too young. just remember only u can decide wat u wantI want to colour my hair. but not sur what colour yet! any women know any websites for ideas please?
try wella s website x
I don't have a website but I do know that you should lighten or darken your hair by two shades, this is the most flattering.
well, first. whats your color right now?
NO, BUT JUST GO INTO THE HAIRDRESSERS FOR AN INFORMAL CHAT, THEN GO OUT AND BUY THE COLOUR THAT THEY SUGGEST.
the website www.clairol.com has this thing where you can upsoal a pic of yourself and change ure hair colour online!


do it!!
Yes. There's a really cool one at Clariol.com You can upload your own photo and try on different hairstyles and color. You have to register to play on it though. Just click on the ';try it on studio';. Have fun!!
as a general rule u need to go by the colour of your eyebrows if they are dark then u can get away with dark colours and vice versa if they are light !
normally i see what looks good against my skintone(in my case a deep red or blonde)but if you are going to a salon ask ur stylist.
it depends on your skin tone if your a cool tone person you certainly don't want a warm color

没有评论:

发表评论