2012年2月14日星期二

Can you curl hair without using an iron/ceramic curler?

I have been trying to curl my hair with iron/ceramic curlers the curls dont come out the way I want them and I guess the heat is getting to my head because I loose hair. Is there a better way?Can you curl hair without using an iron/ceramic curler?
curlersCan you curl hair without using an iron/ceramic curler?
If you want curls all the time get a perm. If just sometimes get curuso hair curlers - those work great and to keep the curls in all day get Aussie scrunch dpray or a finishing spray. Good luck!
You can curl hair without a Ceramic Curler.Ceramic curlers have the tendency to make hair fall out because of the tempeature of heat that is being produced.Use another one because Ceramic Curlers do that.Thats why I dont use those curlers when I do peoples hair.
U can try hot rollers, or regular rollers. Hot rollers you would use on dry hair %26amp; regular rollers u would roll into wet hair with a little product. either moose or a light hold gel. you can also spray them with a light hold hairspray once they are set to where you want them. Hot rollers are easier then regular ones %26amp; using either a small flat iron or regular curling iron to curl ur hair is alot easier bcuz u have more control over where the curl goes %26amp; how it looks.
the curlers you put in over night. OR hot rollers
Wet hair and put mouse on it and roll into lil curls on head. leave to dry and take out curls. That's what my mate does anyway.
curlers that you wear to bed
you can try velvet rollers. I have some remington velvet rollers and they seem to do the job reall ywell if you use them the right way and they dont ruin or wreck your hair

没有评论:

发表评论