2012年2月10日星期五

I am a black woman with dry frizzy hair what is the best moisturizer for it?

I am a black woman with dry, corse, frizzy hair that is relaxed my perms have never broken down either with professional help or at home perms. After a couple days of using grease my hair becomes heavy and oily and attract dirt and with the hair moisturizer because they contain alot of warter which fizzes my hair can anyone provide me with something that would make my hair soft without making it to frizzy ps... i have tried the natural thing but it was too time consuming for me so i want to keep the perm.I am a black woman with dry frizzy hair what is the best moisturizer for it?
have you heard of wen haircare? i think it will solve your problem. it is just a one-step cleanser/conditioner that my african american friend SWEARS by. they have hair oil, also. check out wenhaircare.com, or it is also sold by qvc.com. best of luck!!I am a black woman with dry frizzy hair what is the best moisturizer for it?
well what i do some times is when my hairs still wet after washing it and combing it out i add hair lotion to it down to the tips put it in a ponytail and let it air dry. It works fine with my hair and my dad comes straight from africa too lol.
i have dry frizzy hair too my mom usually blow drys it and just flat irons it because sometimes that relaxer and perm destroys you're hair it did that to my hair too don't put too much grease just take a table spoon and let that stretch for ur hole head
  • origins
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论