2012年2月14日星期二

Will a curling iron with a 24 karat gold plated barrel ruin my hair? Should I go for the ceramic ones instead?

?Will a curling iron with a 24 karat gold plated barrel ruin my hair? Should I go for the ceramic ones instead?
Heat will damage hair regardless, however if you protect your hair when heat styling, the damage will be minimal. So, I believe what you are really asking is which will harm your hair the least.


The 24 karat barrel is better than the ceramic in the sense that it will maintain a constant temperature while curling. Gold barrel irons also do not chip or flake and hair is less likely to stick to the barrel when styling which minimizes the chances of hair being broken off. They are also easier to clean than ceramic.


In my experience, gold barrel irons also last longer than ceramic irons.


Ultimately it is up to you, but a gold iron will minimize breakage. Black women often experience hair breakage due to heat styling and hair dryness. Black salons usually use gold barrel irons because of the even heat distribution and minimization of hair breakage.Will a curling iron with a 24 karat gold plated barrel ruin my hair? Should I go for the ceramic ones instead?
ooo sounds expensive :O wow..... pure gold... hmm ceramic..... hmmm gold... ceramic.... gold..... ceramic.... well... sounds good but dont waste your money and just get ceramic with turbo and a little level thing that goes up to 25.





Works well =]
ANYTHING that uses heat will damage your hair!!!
I think you should go for the ceramic one. Do you have the full ceramic one? cause if u do, its definetely safer than the curling iron u are tlking about.
  • blush eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论