2012年2月12日星期日

What is the best hair ceramic hair straightner?

Not to expensive :]


Haa. I've heard good things about the remington :]


Any good suggestions?What is the best hair ceramic hair straightner?
I've seen the one on HSN, by Maxxius, it's pricey though! but it uses steam which wont dry out the hair folicle,





but you could also google Sally's.com, %26amp; go to customer service, they've got all kinds of stuff %26amp; the people in there are very helpful ....What is the best hair ceramic hair straightner?
Infiniti from conair
CHI. Best ceramic flat iron I've ever bought. mine has lasted awhile now, and it makes your hair really smooth and shiny. It's a bit expensive, but it works amazingly.
I have a Conair one.. cost about $30 and worth every penny. It doesn't dry out my hair at all and leaves it shiny :) I use it everyday....
Paul Mitchell. WWWAAAYYY better than chi. Cost less too.
chi
Oh my gosh...a Chi!!!! They are so wonderful. You will be amazed how nice they make your hair. I have used other ceramic irons before, but I was told about the Chi also and it by far out does the rest. They are expensive, but you can always get a better price on Ebay. Worth every penny!!!

没有评论:

发表评论