2012年2月10日星期五

FOR MEN ONLY: What color of eyes do you find attractive on a woman with black hair and golden/olive skin?

Yep, that's me with the black hair and golden-olive skin. I have naturally brown eyes and I was wondering, is it really worth it to get contacts to change the color of my eyes?





Let's say you saw a woman with black hair/olive skin/green eyes....would that be more attractive to you than a woman with black hair/olive skin/brown eyes?





I'm just not sure if I should shell out $500 for a pair of contacts. (Yes, I know there are cheaper ones out there, but these actually LOOK REAL up close)FOR MEN ONLY: What color of eyes do you find attractive on a woman with black hair and golden/olive skin?
Purple are good.FOR MEN ONLY: What color of eyes do you find attractive on a woman with black hair and golden/olive skin?
Heck no! What makes you think you need to change your eye color?? I was gonna say brown even before I read that yours were brown naturally. Leave them that way. If I saw a woman like you described with green eyes I would think she looked freaky. Just leave them brown and appreciate your natural beauty! Women with black hair and olive skin are beautiful to start with, especially with their brown eyes.
wow you're really into yourself


don't be a waste of prettiness.


don't let superficiality define the beauty in you.
I like the green eyes idea but honestly there are many lovely colors.


Brown may not draw as much attention however.


Good luck with your choice.
don't waste 500 bucks on contacts. keep the brown eyes
why are you goign to change ourself for a guy?





hes going to see your brown eyes eventually so why do that?
brown eyes
natural is da best.

没有评论:

发表评论