2012年2月12日星期日

Is it a good idea for a woman to shave her belly hair?

(since they are usually very light and small)Is it a good idea for a woman to shave her belly hair?
I feel the best thing to do would be to wax those hairs. It would last for weeks, and it wouldn't take more than just a few minutes to do such a small area. Much better than shaving, or using depilatories such as Nair, in my opinion. Give it a try! Is it a good idea for a woman to shave her belly hair?
no it isn't a good idea because they grow back 10x's faster and darker then they were in the beginning. When you are older your arm hair and belly hair tend to become very light and basically goes away. But it doesn't if you shave it. So i would not advise it. :)



%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
the only reason they say it grows back thick is because it gets cut of like a branch would, at the base and that part is thick, so in that case it is true. Were as if you used nair or waxing it comes in with a softer point on the hair, making it feel less thick.
I wouldn't shave it. Shaving usually makes it grow back looking darker and feeling rougher, since it basically blunts the ends of the hairs. I would try waxing it or maybe using some kind of depiliatory cream.
not really. when you shave it it grows back thicker, waxing would be better if it really bothered you, because it will grow back slower and if you keep doing it wont grow back at all.
Woman that have babies through C section gets theirs shaved.

They shaved mine when I was operated on. I never had a problem with it but I didn't shave but that one time. You'll just have to try and see.
I do=/





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
i wouldn't as sometimes the hair comes back a lot thicker and more noticeable, if there light and thin then i would leave them, but if there quite noticeablele you could mayby get them laserd?



hope this helps xxx
this is just me, but i find that its better to just pluck them out, that way i don't get any ingrown hairs, which i get when i do shave them....
no. i did it once and it came out darker.=[

just go to the pharmacy and get the hair lightners hat bleach the hair and make it look less visible.
just wax. the hairs are thin so it wont hurt. and it's a small area so it'll be a quick pull.You could even do it yourself.
if they are light and small leave them but if they are dark and it bothers you shave them. the only thing is once you start you ahve to continue.
I would say no. Maybe you notice the hair, but normally most other people don't. Belly hair on women is not noticeable at all. :)
If it is not noticible then I would say no. As the hair grows back it will feel strbbly (like sandpaper) and require you to always shave it.
it's not really important, but if it bothers you, do it. it's a myth that the hair grows back thicker!
well 4 me it grows back quicker but if its really noticable%26lt;%26lt;you dont wanna have a happy trail kinda embarresing so i would
I've done it a couples times, but it only grows back thicker, unless you want to shave it like every single day!
No, wax it. The hairs will grow back slower and eventually with shaving you'll get stubble there which is gross.
i dont know.

i dont have belly hair.
I do, and so do my friends

I think it makes it cleaner looking

nair is also good for that!

It just smells horrible
Probably would be better to wax.
no? wtf? -.-'; some peoplez ask such weird questions lolz.
yer i do it or epilate its such a small area it will hardly hurt xxxxxxx
i do it makes me feel less self concouse
its better to wax
no dont shave ur get alll hairy i would say wax
Ewww....I don't have belly hair. A happy trail??? Yuck...and I am Mexican too. I would wax it or lazer off. Good Luck and sorry for every one of u girls!!!
ugh.
  • lip chap
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论