2012年2月12日星期日

Does a ceramic straightner damage your hair?

i got a ceramic straightner from conair and i wanted to know if it damages your hair.Does a ceramic straightner damage your hair?
As long as you use it while your hair is dry, it shouldn't damage your hair. I bought the same kind. Mine was wet or dry though. I found out the hard way not to use it while wet. I had to have it all cut off to actually be normal again. When I use my straightener, I smooth in a little biosilk while it is wet, either blow dry or wait on it to dry, and use it on the lowest setting that works on my hair. Since I've started this, I haven't had any problems with it breaking my hair.Does a ceramic straightner damage your hair?
It might get a little damage from heat
All straightners damage your hair but ceramic irons are the best to use. Still dont use your straightner too much.
well yeah all straighteners do but they last the longest
any kind of heat styling damages your hair.
all flat irons damage your hair!!!! ceramic or not!!!!!! you can reduce the damage by purchasing a thermal spray!!!!
Yes it does.


Beauty is pain.
Duh!
ALL heat tools damage hair little by little.





that includes.


crimpers.


straighteners.


curlers.


blow dryers %26amp; ummm anything that uses heat.





except those steam helmet thingies





:P

没有评论:

发表评论