2012年2月12日星期日

What is the best inexpensive ceramic hair straightner out there?

I do have curly and frizzy hair so it needs to be one of my type of hair also. I heard so far Revlon is one of the best out there. I would gladly appreciate it. Thank You.What is the best inexpensive ceramic hair straightner out there?
It's true that you get what you pay for with hair straighteners, but my faithful $130 ceramic blew up on a vacation after 3 years and I had to find a quick replacement at target. I got a $30 one by Revlon and I love it! It's the one that can dry and straighten your hair at the same time! It does this very well, though I don't usually straighten my wet hair, as it seems to me this would be very damaging. works great on dry hair too though. I highly recommend it.What is the best inexpensive ceramic hair straightner out there?
I like vidal sasson
chi ceramic hair straightener


HAI Convertable Ceramic Flat Iron
Swear by GHD..i know there more expensive but there covered by the warrenty and you wont get anything that straightens like them!! everyone i know swears by them!
Con Air for quality, though sometimes if you go too cheap itll be warm and not hot, which can be a good thing as well cuz you dont overdry your hair, i tried different inexpensive brands before keeping this one
  • printer cartridge
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论