2012年2月12日星期日

Which is the Best Hair straightner ceramic?

I m TO BUY A NEW straightner for my hair which according to u guyz is best? I herad abt TVC n Chi...bt tell more.Which is the Best Hair straightner ceramic?
I would recommend The ghd hair straightener..Many hairdressers say its the best as well...You might find them a bit pricey, but they are worth the money...They also have a universal electrical adapter so that you can use it anywhere..


Check out the website!!!!


http://www.ghdhair.com/


hope this helps:)Which is the Best Hair straightner ceramic?
ghd are amazing and work on most peoples hair, i own GHDS and i no longer have emergency pony tails the mediem sized ones are ideal cus the the big ones are way 2 big and the small ones are way 2 tichy.


they cost around 拢150-拢200 sort of depends on where u buy them from.
GHD of course, they retail for around 299$ AUD But if your looking for one thats a little cheaper go the silver bullet. they retail anywhere between 100 to 250 AUD yehh, i personally have a GHD its amazing its the regular size but you can get mini heads, normal or larger salon ones.
I would say the best would either be a Chi or Solia. Those were the ones I was stuck between when I was ordering mine. I ended up choosing the pink limited edition Solia :) It works great%26lt;3

没有评论:

发表评论