2012年2月10日星期五

I am a black woman who moved to the owings mills area, i have been trying to find a stylist for my hair?

can anyone help me find a very good salon, one that they understand what it means to schedule an appointment and not go there and wait for over 3 hours though you have app. just a good old salon.


thanksI am a black woman who moved to the owings mills area, i have been trying to find a stylist for my hair?
I understand. A lot of people don't but I understand. Every place is not the same and they will not do your hair right just anywhere.





When I lived in ft meade I went to a place there but that is way out of the way. I know a girl that works in a hair cuttery but I think she may have left. She did my hair for my wedding and it was great. In and out in an hour. I will update with where she works now.





In the mean time I am going to suggest to you what my mom told me to do when I moved. Go to Security Square mall. It is about 20 mins from Owings Mills and just walk around. If you see someone with a nice hair style and its not to hard or not too soft of a style ask them where they get it done. More than likely it was in the area. Even if all you get is a name you can look it up. I will let you know more as soon as I talk to a friend of mine.I am a black woman who moved to the owings mills area, i have been trying to find a stylist for my hair?
I am not familiar with your location. If its close to atlanta, ga I think you should come see me. I am a diverse stylist. My appointments always start on time. be well. take a peek at my website.
you can go into town...go to walmart, there is a hair stylist place there its cheep and will turn out unforgetful!!
You'll save a lot of money by doing your own hair. You'd be surprised by how many people that have extremely long hair do their own hair, including their own relaxers. If not, then good luck in your search.





http://www.longhaircareforum.com
Go natural girlie! The best decision I've ever made with my hair. Just chop all the perm off and let the natural flow. Trust me you will LOVE it. At first you will have a hard time getting used to it, but in the end you will never want another perm/weave ever again. Plus, you barely need a salon for natural hair. Sorry I'm not familiar with where your from so I'm really not much of a help on this question. :)
What ur hair stylist has to do with you being black or white?

没有评论:

发表评论