2012年2月12日星期日

My chi ceramic hair straightner stopped working for no reason!?

So I didn't touch my hair straightner and went to turn it on like usual the next day and it quit working. I tried plugging it in at a different outlet and pressing the red reset button and neither worked. I noticed many of you have asked the same question about what to do... I called the company Farouk Systems (who make the product) and they said it doesn't matter how long ago you purchased the product, they will fix it. If you have your reciept it is free, if you don't (like me) it will be $35. It takes 7-10 business days (fairly speedy), send your broken Chi Straightner to Farouk Systems 25010 Pennbright Dr Houston, TX 77090 Inside the box that you are sending include a statement (such as, My Chi hairstraightner sudddenly quit working or whatever the reason for the product to malfunction) and a return address and phone number. I hope this helps many of you who spent a large amount of money and were disappointed when the product broke!My chi ceramic hair straightner stopped working for no reason!?
As a professional stylist, I hear this all the time!! Send your CHI back! They WILL not fix it they will always send a NEW one! Its fantastic! The address, should you not have it, ia 250 Pennbright Avenue Houston, TX... Can't remember ZIP code. I send so many back I have the address memorized!! Only check or money order can be sent, no cash! Good luck and hope this helps!!My chi ceramic hair straightner stopped working for no reason!?
omg thank you soooo much!








the same exact thing happened to my sister and i.


we each got one on christmas, and my sister didnt take too much care of it, so when it stopped working i thought it was just hers, but mine did that too!!!
my friend has gone through FIVEE chi streighteners.there crap lol.they work well but they brake. i recomend herstyler. i have it for about a year now. i love it and it works the same as the chi if not better

没有评论:

发表评论