2012年2月12日星期日

Does anyone have ideas/tips for women wearing long hair during basic training?

I have long, thick hair. I have no intention of cutting it before I go to BCT and AIT starting in April. Any tips from those who have been there?Does anyone have ideas/tips for women wearing long hair during basic training?
I french braid my hair. I've been doing it a long time and can do it in a minute or less. If you decide that's what you want to do start practicing now. In basic, I braided my hair at night and put a pantyhose on it. ripped off the pantyhose in the am while running out the door.





Some people prefer to ';bun'; their hair. . .my hair doesn't stay in a bun very long. Practice that too.Does anyone have ideas/tips for women wearing long hair during basic training?
I have no experience with the military, I work outdoors in logging and I have had the pleasure of working around women in this proffession and also in triathlons and ultra running. The norm for women with long hair is to braid it. On my personal opinion I also think it is sexy
French braids, corn rows (yes, they are authorized-check Army Regulation 670-1), or a ponytail. Lots of good gel will help too. If you wear your hair in a ponytail, put gel on the entire ponytail (roots to end). That will help keep your braid/ponytail together.
It will grow back.

没有评论:

发表评论