2012年2月10日星期五

This is for guys.. what is your favorite hair color on a woman?? brown,blond,black,grey,red?

brown upstairs, shaved everywhere else.This is for guys.. what is your favorite hair color on a woman?? brown,blond,black,grey,red?
Hair colour doesn't really matter, although my ex was a red head but I like to think all red heads are not evil.This is for guys.. what is your favorite hair color on a woman?? brown,blond,black,grey,red?
LOL - put in the car section. Ok, I like blonde, light skinned look the best. But that doesn't mean I don't like brown too. Most important, though is that the hair needs to go with the over all look of the girl - blonde hair and black eyebrows doesn't look good at all. You can e-mail me at boogie2510 on yahoo if you want more info
I like a Blonde in the front seat of my CAR, a brunette in the back of my CAR, and a red head on my lap in my CAR!





They granny grey can go in the trunk of my CAR.





GET IT-CAR CATEGORY





Great question , bad execution!





Good Luck!
Those subs are only 300 watts RMS and won't handle that much power. You'd be better off with a mono 600 watt RMS @ 4 ohm amp (since those are 4 ohm DVC subs).





See my site http://spkrbox1.spaces.live.com





...oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was the CAR AUDIO CATEGORY!

没有评论:

发表评论