2012年2月12日星期日

What is the best ceramic hair straightner?

I saw a commercial for the True Ceramic Pro, it looks great. But its like $200 or so, and I don't have that kind of money just for a straightner. Anyone have any cheaper recommendations? Thanks.What is the best ceramic hair straightner?
i would say the pink ghd straighteners are the best as i have reallu thick curly hair and it only takes me less than 10 minutes to straighten it properly using theese and i never get any frizz or waves after a while like u do with many other straighteners. they keep my hair straight all dayWhat is the best ceramic hair straightner?
Which is the best hair styler(electronic machine) that further straightens straight hair? It should not cause hair fall.


Thanx
Chi. It's around $90. Worth every penny.
i use remington and its really good plus affordable.
the CHI is the best on the market, HOWEVER! I am in the process of trying one that claims to be better..don't know the name of it. It's at work right now, otherwise I would tell you.
ceramic hair?
I would try Gold N Hot Ceramic Flat Irons. Although this site doesn't show the prices, they are very reasonable. I bought some ceramic flat irons from my neighborhood beauty supply store for $32.99.
i got one from Sallys Beauty Supply. Its just like the CHI straightner but is a generic and its works just as good. The temp goes up to 400 degrees. Theyre only $80
I use Hot Tools Professional, I used to use Conair but it sucks, wasn't any best, and in order to get straight hair would take me up to 2 hours, gah! There's also Hairart, and Chi.





Hope this helps. There could be that for any cheaper on eBay, never know. :)
i use a remington hair straightner.it works perfectly.my friend is a hairdresser and she bought a professional one for hundreds and she said mine is just as good and it was $60.

没有评论:

发表评论