2012年2月10日星期五

Question for white guys: What attracts us white guys to a black woman's natural hair?

I ask this, because of a discussion I had the other day. My girlfriend (whom I recently started dating) is black. She asked me what about her I found attractive. I told her that it was the whole package (her face, eyes, her body, personality and laugh). I also told her that I was attracted to her hair. She has these semi-loose (but still somewhat kinky) curls that flow down the back of her neck to just above her shoulders. Well, she started laughing and said that many white men complment her on her hair %26amp; that white men seem to appreciate black women's hair in it's natural state. She also said that the white guys she knew actually PREFERRED natural hair on a black girl over the relaxed, straight look. I was surprised by this, b/c (it seemed to me) white men tend to prefer long, straight hair. Well, I talked to a few friends of mine (that date black girls) and ALL of them said they prefer natural hair over the relaxed or permed hair. They said they found it attractive, and I had to agree with them. I just didn't realize that way of thinking was as prevalent as it is. One said they wished his gf would go natural, but she was hesitant. I asked them what attracted them to it, and one guy said that it shows the woman can be proud of who she is. Another said that natural hair conveys a natural beauty. He likes woman who can be attractive without too much makeup, and toying w/their hair too much. The last one said it was physically eye-catching and appealing. I had to agree w/him. I love the look of my gfs curls. They look so fluffy and soft (plus they feel soft). I love the frizziness about them too. Plus, there is nothing like running my fingers through her hair (especially when a nice lip lock is taking place ;D ). It drives me nuts too, when she puts it up in a pony tail and you can see each individual curly strand (like small corkscrews) hanging out. I just love that look (I also like the afro puff/bun look). I even like the braids. That's just what attracts me to it though. What about you other whites guys though? What attracts you to their hair? Is is true..Do most of us, really, prefer natural hair on a black girl?Question for white guys: What attracts us white guys to a black woman's natural hair?
i like extremely short hair on a blk woman, they wear it well.Question for white guys: What attracts us white guys to a black woman's natural hair?
Edit: That's true, loving your significant other will magnifiy things you like about them.





To Leroy K: Yeah, the big round Afro's 1 of those things that we either seem to like or hate. I'm not into really big hair myself. I don't like hair to distract from the beauty of a woman's face.

Report Abuse



maybe its just that you love your women. everyone has diffrerent prefrances on hair. but i think if you love the person youll love them no matter what their hair is like
i find black women attractive but i do NOT like the natural frizzy afro look. I bet half white guys don't.
Just like anything else, it is ALL a matter of taste. Nothing more nothing less. It isnt for me, but may be for the next guy. Nothing wrong with it nothing good about it. Just a matter of what people like.


I dated one girl ho obsessed over my for arms. Another over my wrist. A friend of mine even dated a girl who was obsessed about elbows. Just a lot of tastes and impossible to say a group likes one thing over another.

没有评论:

发表评论