2012年2月12日星期日

Has anyone tried the CERAMIC PRO hair straightner? is so how does it work for you?

i love it it works really well.


makes ur hair really straight and idk if its just with my hair but it makes it smooth and soft.Has anyone tried the CERAMIC PRO hair straightner? is so how does it work for you?
If you're referring to the TruCeramic Pro, I own one. Let me tell you, when I get out of the shower, and let my hair dry naturally and then brush it, i can get it stright side to side. I use the TruCeramic Pro, and it's PIN STRAIGHT! It's awesome. Im not kidding. And I live in Florida, one of the wonerful humidity states, and I don't have to put anything in my hair and it still stays straight. I've slept on it overnight and just touched it up a little in the morning and it's still perfect afterword. I would definitly recommend it to ANYONE!Has anyone tried the CERAMIC PRO hair straightner? is so how does it work for you?
I have it and its really good and its durable too.
it dont work im a male and i havent tried it but products like that are gemicks

没有评论:

发表评论